Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An organ of a plant typically divided into a flattened portion (the blade) and a narrow stalk (the petiole) and serving as the principal site of photosynthesis and transpiration.
- Anything resembling the leaf of a plant.
- A sheet of any substance beaten or rolled until very thin.
- gold leaf
- A sheet of a book, magazine, etc (consisting of two pages, one on each face of the leaf).
- (in plural leaves) Tea leaves.
- A flat section used to extend the size of a table.
- In a tree, a node that has no descendants.
- To produce leaves; put forth foliage.