Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A believer in Christianity.
- An individual who seeks to live his or her life according to the principles and values taught by Jesus Christ.
- (proper noun)
- A male given name found in England since the twelfth century.
- A female given name of medieval usage, rare today.
- Of, like or relating to Christianity or Christians.
- Kind, charitable.
- That's very Christian of you.
- To non-Christians, this may be an offensive usage (similarly, see the offensive usage of Jew)