Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- (proper noun)
- A native or resident of Rome.
- A native or resident of the Roman Empire
- Used to distinguish a Roman numeral from an Arabic numeral in oral discourse.
- You will find the term defined at the end of Roman one.
- Of or from Rome.
- Of or from the Roman Empire
- supporting or using a Western European character set.