Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Temporarily assuming the duties or authority of another person when they are unable to do their job.
- The Acting Minister must sign Executive Council documents in a Minister's absence.
- Acting President of the United States is a temporary office in the government of the United States.
- Present participle of act
- An intended action or deed.
- The occupation of an actor.
- The deeds or actions of parties are called actings to avoid confusion with the legal senses of deeds and actions.