Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An understanding between individuals to follow a specific course of conduct, such as an agreement to commit a crime (a conspiracy).
- A state whereby two parties share a view or opinion.
- The UK and US negotiators nearing agreement.
- An expression or indication that an agreement has been reached.
- He nodded his agreement
- A legally binding contract enforceable in a court of law.
- Rules that exist in many languages that force some parts of a sentence to be used or inflected differently depending on certain attributes of other parts.
- The state of not contradicting one another.
- The results of my experiment are in agreement with those of Michelson and with the law of General Relativity.