Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The total, aggregate or sum of a number of items, numbers or material.
- A quantity or volume.
- Pour a small amount of water into the dish.
- The dogs need different amounts of food.
- The number of elements in a set.
- To total or evaluate.
- It amounts to three dollars and change.
- To succeed or have value.
- He was a pretty good student, but never amounted to much professionally.