Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A characteristic or quality of a thing.
- His finest attribute is his kindness.
- A word that qualifies a noun.
- In the clause "My jacket is more expensive than yours", "My" is the attribute of "jacket".
- The applicable option selection; a variable or a value.
- This packet has its coherency attribute set to zero.
- That which is predicated or affirmed of a subject; a predicate; an accident.
- An item with which a method, etc. may be decorated.
- There are some more implementations which use C# attributes to define custom attributes specific to the AOP engine. Then the classes that need to be intercepted will be decorated with these custom attributes.
- (used with to before the object) To associate ownership or authorship with.
- This poem is attributed to Browning.