Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Of, or relating to, absolute obedience to an authority.
- Characterised by a tyrannical obedience to an authority; dictatorial.
- The authoritarian government was demanding stricter laws against low-wage peasants.
- Tending to impose one's demands upon others as if one was an authority.
- An organization or state which enforces strong or oppressive measures against its population.
- One who prefers, or one who enforces, absolute obedience to an authority.
- Michael was an authoritarian.
- A totalitarian.