Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An explosive device used or intended as a weapon.
- : A failure; an unpopular commercial product.
- ''That movie was a bomb.
- A car in poor condition. Used often as old bomb.
- 2005 August 6, Warm affection for a rust-bucket past, Sydney Morning Herald 
- "Nowadays, an old bomb simply won’t pass the inspection."
- A success; the bomb.
- Our fabulous new crumpets have been selling like a bomb.
- A very attractive woman; a bombshell.
- A long forward pass.
- A heavy-walled container designed to permit chemical reactions under high pressure. "The titanium tetrachloride is then reduced with sodium to form pure metallic titanium (99.9%) by heating TiCl4 with Na in a steel bomb at 700–800 °C in the Hunter process."
- To attack using one or more bombs; to bombard.
- To fail dismally.
- Despite all the marketing, our product bombed. Nobody would buy it.
- Dunce cap bombed his examination yet again.