Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Fragmented, in separate pieces.
- Having the bone in pieces, fractured.
- My arm is broken
- Split or ruptured.
- A dog bit me on the leg and now the skin is broken.
- Not working properly.
- I think my shaver is broken.
- Completely defeated and dispirited.
- The bankruptcy and divorce, together with the death of his son, left him completely broken.
- Grammatically non-standard, especially as a result of being a non-native speaker.
- Having no money, bankrupt, broke.
- Disconnected, no longer open or carrying traffic.
- degraded, reduced in rank
- Badly designed or implemented.
- This is the most broken application I've seen in a long time.
- Five eighths to seven eighths obscured by clouds.
- Tomorrow broken skies..
- A single tactic or option which is powerful enough to be considered overpowered.
- A situation that has not gone in the way intended, saddening.
- Oh man! That is just broken!
- Past participle of break