Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A specific commercial enterprise or establishment.
- I was left my father's business.
- A person's occupation, work, or trade.
- He is in the motor business.
- I'm going to Las Vegas on business.
- Commercial, industrial, or professional activity.
- He's such a poor cook, I can't believe he's still in business!
- We do business all over the world.
- The volume or amount of commercial trade.
- Business has been slow lately.
- One's dealings; patronage.
- I shall take my business elsewhere.
- Private commercial interests taken collectively.
- This proposal will satisfy both business and labor.
- The management of commercial enterprises, or the study of such management.
- I studied business at Harvard.
- A particular situation or activity.
- This UFO stuff is a mighty strange business.
- An objective or a matter needing to be dealt with.
- Our principal business here is to get drunk.
- Let's get down to business.
- Something involving one personally.
- That's none of your business.
- Matters that come before a body for deliberation or action.
- If that concludes the announcements, we'll move on to new business.
- Business class, the class of seating provided by airlines between first class and coach.
- Action carried out with a prop or piece of clothing, usually away from the focus of the scene.
- The collective noun for a group of ferrets.
- Something very good; top quality. (possibly from "the bee's knees")
- ''These new phones are the business!
- Excrement, particularly that of a non-human animal.
- Your ferret left his business all over the floor.
- Of, or related to business
- She is very fluent with business jargon.