Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A concern or responsibility.
- Care should be taken when holding babies.
- I don't have a care in the world.
- The career/subject of looking after people.
- Not looked after by parents or foster parents (in care).
- To be concerned about, have an interest in.
- I don't care what you think.
- To look after.
- Young children can learn to care for a pet.
- To be mindful of.
- Polite or formal way to say want.
- Would you care for another slice of cake?
- Would you care to dance?