Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An opportunity or possibility.
- ''We have the chance
- Random occurrence; luck.
- Why leave it to chance when a few simple steps will secure the desired outcome?
- The probability of something happening.
- There is a 30% chance of rain tomorrow.
- To try or risk.
- Shall we carry the umbrella, or chance it?
- To discover something by chance.
- He chanced upon a kindly stranger who showed him the way.