Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To make clear or bright by freeing from feculent matter; to defecate; to fine; -- said of liquids, as wine or syrup.
- "Boiled and clarified." -Ure.
- To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
- "To clarify his reason, and to rectify his will." -South.
- To grow or become clear or transparent; to become free from feculent impurities, as wine or other liquid under clarification.
- To grow clear or bright; to clear up.
- : To glorify.