Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A visible mass of water droplets suspended in the air.
- Any mass of dust, steam or smoke resembling such a mass.
- Anything which makes things foggy or gloomy.
- A group of objects, especially suspended above the ground or flying.
- He opened the door and was greeted by a cloud of bats.
- To become foggy or gloomy, to become obscured from sight.
- To make obscure (e.g. to cloud the issue).