Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A beverage made by infusing the beans of the coffee plant in hot water.
- A serving of the beverage coffee
- We’d like three coffees on this table please
- The seeds of the plant used to make coffee, misnamed ‘beans’ due to their shape.
- A tropical plant of the genus Coffea.
- A pale brown colour, like that of milk coffee.
- Of a pale brown colour, like that of milk coffee.