Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The prayer said before the reading of the epistle lesson, especially one found in a prayerbook, as with the Book of Common Prayer.
- He used the day's collect as the basis of his sermon.
- To gather together; amass items.
- Suzanne collected all the papers she had laid out.
- To get; particularly, get from someone.
- A bank collects a monthly payment on a client's new car loan.
- A mortgage company collects a monthly payment on a house.
- To accumulate similar items or items belonging to a particular theme, particularly for a hobby or recreation.
- John Henry collects stamps.