Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An agreement or contract.
- Closely packed, i.e. packing much in a small space.
- Having all necessary features fitting neatly into a small space.
- (of a set) Closed and bounded.
- A set S of real numbers is called compact if every sequence in S has a subsequence that converges to an element again contained in S.
- Such that every exhaustion of it by (overlapping) open balls has the property that some finitely many of those balls will also cover it.
- A small folding mirror containing powder that fits into a woman's purse or handbag.
- To make more dense; to compress.