Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To finish; to make done; to reach the end.
- He completed the assignment on time.
- To make whole or entire.
- The last chapter completes the book nicely.
- With everything included.
- It was a complete shock when he turned up on my doorstep.
- Finished; ended; concluded; completed; as, the edifice is complete.
- in which every Cauchy sequence converges
- in which every set with a lower bound has a greatest lower bound