Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A logical clause or phrase that a conditional statement uses. The phrase can either be true or false.
- The health status of a medical patient.
- The state of any object, referring to the amount of its wear.
- The situation of a person or persons, particularly their social and/or economic class, rank
- To undergo the process of acclimation.
- I became conditioned to the absence of seasons in San Diego.
- To subject to different conditions, especially as an exercise.
- They were conditioning their shins in their karate class.
- To shape the behaviour of someone to do something.