Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Something constructed from parts.
- The artwork was a construct of wire and tubes.
- A concept or model.
- Bohr's theoretical construct of the atom was soon superseded by quantum mechanics.
- To build or form (something) by assembling parts.
- We constructed the radio from spares.
- Similarly, to build (a sentence or an argument) by arranging words or ideas.
- A sentence may be constructed with a subject, verb and object.
- To draw (a geometric figure) by following precise specifications and using geometric tools and techniques.
- Construct a circle that touches each vertex of the given triangle.