Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The result of copying (confer original); an identical duplication.
- Please bring me the copies of those reports.
- An imitation of inferior quality.
- That handbag is a copy. You can tell because the buckle is different.
- The text that is to be typeset.
- The output of copywriters, who are employed to write material which encourages consumers to buy goods or services.
- The text of newspaper articles.
- Submit all copy to the appropriate editor.
- A school work pad.
- Tim got in trouble for forgetting his maths copy.
- A printed edition of a book or magazine.
- Have you seen the latest copy of "Newsweek" yet?
- To produce an object identical to a given object.
- Please copy these reports for me
- To imitate.
- Don't copy my dance moves.
- Mom, he's copying me!
- Receive a transmission successfully.
- Do you copy?