Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To put into existence
- ''According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days
- To manufacture
- To design, invest with a new form, shape etc.
- To be creative, imaginative.
- ''Boys usually enjoy creating, never mind if it's of any use
- To cause, bring a (non-object) about by action
- ''A sudden chemical spill on the highway created a chain-collision which created a record traffic jam.