Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Money or other item used to facilitate transactions.
- wampum was used as a currency by Amerindians.
- Paper money.
- 1943, William Saroyan, The Human Comedy, chapter 3,
- Spangler went through his pockets, coming out with a handful of small coins, one piece of currency and a hard-boiled egg.
- a countable unit which symbolize real value
- Acceptance or use.
- The jargon’s currency.
- The state of being current.