Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A sequence of rhythmic steps or movements performed to music, for pleasure or as a form of social interaction.
- A social gathering where dancing is designed to take place.
- A fess that has been modified to zig-zag across the center of a coat of arms from dexter to sinister.
- A genre of modern music characterised by sampled beats, repetitive rhythms and few lyrics.
- The art, profession, and study of dancing.
- To move with rhythmic steps or movements, especially in time to music.
- I danced with her all night long.
- To leap or move rapidly with strong emotion.
- His eyes danced with pleasure as he spoke.
- To perform the steps to.
- Have you ever danced the tango?