Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Done on purpose; intentional.
- Tripping me was deliberate action.
- Of a person, weighing facts and arguments with a view to a choice or decision; carefully considering the probable consequences of a step; circumspect; slow in determining.
- The jury took eight hours to deliberate upon the guilt of the accused.
- Formed with deliberation; well-advised; carefully considered; not sudden or rash.
- The opinion resulted in a deliberate measure.
- Not hasty or sudden; slow.
- The prime minister resided over the cautious, deliberate action.
- To consider carefully.
- It is now time for the jury to deliberate the guilt of the defendant.