Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To render a representation of something, using words, sounds, images, or other means.
- 1984, Lawrence Starr, "Toward a Reevaluation of Gershwin's Porgy and Bess," American Music, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 27,
- The well-known words depict a woman seeking sanctuary in a love relationship form a brutal, rapacious man.
- 1987, Niall O'Loughlin, "Music Reviews: 20th-century guitar," The Musical Times, vol. 128, no. 1734, p. 443,
- Here the music depicts the delicate pattern of ice on windows.
- 1994, E. Pennisi, "Breathe (xenon) deeply to see lungs clearly," Science News, vol. 146, no. 5, p. 70 (caption),
- False-color computer images depict lungs removed from a mouse.