Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- More formal or stronger word for want.
- I desire to speak with you.
- Another word for want, connoting emotion.
- She has been desiring him since they first met.
- Someone or something wished for.
- It is my desire to speak with you
- You’re my heart’s desire.
- Strong attraction, particularly romantic.
- His desire for her kept him awake at night.
- The feeling of desire.
- Too much desire can seriously affect one’s judgment.