Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To progress.
- Let's see how things develop and then make our decision.
- To progress through a sequence of stages.
- Isabel developed from a tropical depression to a tropical storm to a hurricane.
- An embryo develops into a fetus and then into an infant.
- To create.
- I need to develop a plan for the next three weeks.
- To bring out images latent in photographic film.
- Please develop this roll of film.
- To place ones pieces actively.
- I need to develop my white-square bishop.
- To cause a ball to become more open and available to be played on later. Usually by moving it away from the cushion, or by opening a pack.