Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Separate; distinct; individual.
- Something that can be perceived individually and not as connected to, or part of something else.
- Having separate electronic components, such as individual resistors and inductors — the opposite of integrated circuitry.
- Having separate and independent channels of audio, as opposed to multiplexed stereo or quadraphonic, or other multi-channel sound.
- Having each singleton subset open: said of a topological space or a topology.