Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To split or separate (something) into two or more parts.
- To share (something) by dividing it.
- How shall we divide this pie?
- To calculate the number (the quotient) by which you must multiply one given number (the divisor) to produce a second given number (the dividend).
- If you divide 6 by 3, you get 2.
- To separate into two or more parts.
- Of a cell, to reproduce by dividing.
- A thing that divides.
- Stay on your side of the divide, please.
- An act of dividing.
- The divide left most of the good land on my share of the property.
- A distancing between two people or things.
- There is a great divide between us.