Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- One who drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- Something that drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- A person who drives a motorized vehicle such as a car or a bus.
- A person who drives some other vehicle.
- a program that acts as an interface between an application and hardware, written specifically for the device it controls.
- A golf club used to drive the ball a great distance.