Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Lacking the ability to cut easily; not sharp.
- All these knives are dull.
- Boring; not exciting or interesting.
- He sat through the dull lecture and barely stayed awake.
- When does having a dull personality ever get you a girlfriend? Even if you get one, how does being dull help you keep a relationship for over a year?
- Not shiny; having a matte finish or no particular luster.
- Choose a dull finish to hide fingerprints.
- Not bright or intelligent.
- To render dull; to remove or blunt an edge or something that was sharp.
- Years of misuse have dulled the tools.
- To soften, moderate or blunt.
- He drinks to dull the pain.
- To lose a sharp edge; to become dull.
- A razor will dull with use.