Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To submerge briefly in a liquid.
- I like to dunk my donut in my coffee.
- To set down carelessly.
- Parents shouldn't just dunk their kids in front of the TV.
- (also intransitive) To put the ball directly downward through the hoop while grabbing onto the rom with power.
- The center spun quickly and dunked the ball with authority.
- The act of dunking, particularly in basketball.
- The point guard threaded a pass with pinpoint precision to the power forward for an easy dunk.