Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To enter (a name) in a register, roll or list
- To enlist (someone) or make (someone) a member of
- They were eager to enroll new recruits.
- To enlist oneself (in something) or become a member (of something)
- Have you enrolled in classes yet for this term?