Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The act of establishing; a ratifying or ordaining; settlement; confirmation.
- Since their establishment of the company in 1984, they have grown into a global business.
- The state of being established, founded, etc.; fixed state.
- The firm celebrated twenty years since their establishment by updating their look.
- That which is established; as a form of government, a permanent organization, business or force, or the place where one is permanently fixed for residence.
- Pedro's is a fine establishment serving a variety of delicious food.
- Exposing the shabby parts of the establishment.
- The establishment: the ruling class or authority group in a society; especially, an entrenched authority dedicated to preserving the status quo.
- It's often necessary to question the establishment to get things done.