Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An act of exchanging or trading.
- All in all, it was an even exchange.
- A place for conducting trading.
- The stock exchange is open for trading.
- (telephony, US only?) The fourth through sixth digits of a ten-digit phone number (the first three before the introduction of area codes).
- The 555 exchange is reserved for use by the phone company, which is why it's often used in films.
- NPA-NXX-1234 is standard format, where NPA is the area code and NXX is the exchange.
- A conversation.
- After an exchange with the manager, we were no wiser.
- To trade or barter.
- I'll gladly exchange my place for yours.
- To replace with a similar item.
- I'd like to exchange this shirt for one in a larger size.