Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A strong, uncontrollable, unpleasant emotion caused by actual or perceived danger or threat.
- He was struck by fear on seeing the snake.
- A phobia, a sense of fear induced by something or someone.
- Not everybody has the same fears.
- I have a fear of ants.
- Extreme veneration or awe, as toward a supreme being or deity.
- To feel fear about (something).
- I fear the worst will happen.
- To venerate; to feel awe towards.
- People who fear God can be found in Christian churches.
- I fear [regret that] I have bad news for you: your husband has died.