Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To encounter, to discover.
- ''Project Gutenberg finds that Find is the 190th most important word in the English language.
- I found my car keys -- they were under the couch.
- To point out.
- He kept finding faults with my work.
- To decide that, to form the opinion that.
- I find your argument unsatisfactory.
- To determine or judge.
- The jury finds for the defendant
- Anything that is found, especially by good fortune.
- The act of finding.