Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A very thin sheet of metal.
- Thin aluminium/aluminum (or, formerly, tin) used for wrapping food.
- A thin layer of metal put between a jewel and its setting to make it seem more brilliant.
- In literature, theatre/theater, etc, a character who helps emphasize the traits of the main character.
- Anything that acts to emphasise the characteristics of something.
- A very thin sword with a blunted (or foiled) tip
- A thin, transparent plastic material on which marks are made and projected for the purposes of presentation. See transparency.
- Shortened form of hydrofoil.
- Shortened form of aerofoil/airfoil.
- To prevent (something) from being accomplished.
- To multiply two binomials together.