Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A game in which two teams of eleven players each contend to get a round ball into the other team's goal primarily by kicking the ball with their feet. In amateur games it may be a team of five or six, or indeed any number.
- Each team scored three goals when they played football.
- American football: a game similar to rugby football in which two teams attempt to get an ovoid ball to the end of each other's territory.
- Each team scored two touchdowns when they played football.
- Canadian football: a game played on a wide field in which two teams attempt to get an ovoid ball to the end of each other's territory.
- They played football in the snow.
- Term used to refer to the same game as the British definition (association football).
- Australian rules football.
- Rugby League.