Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Containing the maximum possible amount of that which can fit in the space available.
- The jugs were full to the point of overflowing.
- Complete; with nothing omitted.
- Our book gives full treatment to the subject of angling.
- Total, entire.
- She had tattoos the full length of her arms.
- He was prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- satisfied, especially in relation to eating.
- "I'm full", he said, pushing back from the table.
- Of a garment, of a size that is ample, wide, or having ample folds or pleats to be comfortable.
- She needed her full clothing during her pregnancy.
- Having depth and body; rich.
- To make cloth denser and firmer by soaking, beating and pressing, to waulk, walk