Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- What something does or is used for.
- A professional or official position.
- An official or social occasion.
- A relation where one thing is dependent on another for its existence, value, or significance.
- A relation in which each element of the domain is associated with exactly one element of the codomain.
- A routine that receives zero or more arguments and may return a result.
- The physiological activity of an organ or body part.
- The characteristic behavior of a chemical compound.
- to have a function
- to carry on a function; to be in action