Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Acting in the interest of good; ethical.
- good intentions
- Oscar Wilde
- When we are happy we are always good, but when we are good we are not always happy.
- Useful for a particular purpose (it’s a good watch).
- Of food, edible; not stale or rotten.
- still good
- Of food, having a particularly pleasant taste.
- Of food, healthful; full of vitamins and minerals.
- Pleasant; enjoyable.
- a good time
- Of people, competent or talented.
- a good swimmer
- a good worker
- a good omen
- good weather
- Beneficial; worthwhile.
- a good job
- With "and", extremely. (The soup is good and hot.)
- Goody-goody; lacking in spirit or personality.
- Reasonable in amount.
- all in good time
- Large in amount or size.
- A good part of his day was spent shopping.
- ''It will be a good while longer until he's done.
- He's had a good amount of troubles, he has.
- a good while longer
- a good amount of seeds
- For the better part of one hundred years, this was the home of Cook County Hospital.
- 2007 April 19, Jimmy Wales, “Jimmy Wales on the User-Generated Generation”, Fresh Air, WHYY, Pennsylvania 
- The one thing that we can't do...is throw out the baby with the bathwater.... We know our process works pretty darn good and, uh, it’s really sparked this amazing phenomenon of this...high-quality website.
- The forces or behaviors that are the enemy of evil. Usually consists of helping others and general benevolence.
- A result that is positive in the view of the speaker.
- The abstract instantiation of something qualified by the adjective; e.g., "The best is the enemy of the good."
- An item of merchandise.
- Identical items that are produced, then traded, bought or sold, for the purpose of consumption.