Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- To become bigger.
- Children grow quickly.
- To appear or sprout.
- The plant began to grow.
- A long tail began to grow from his backside.
- To cause something to become bigger, especially cultivate plants.
- He grows peppers and squash each summer in his garden.
- To assume a condition or quality
- The re-offender grew paler seeing the headmaster choose a robuster rod