Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- in a heavy manner
- She fell heavily into bed.
- He clomped heavily up the stairs in his boots.
- The great clod trod heavily on my toes!
- with a great weight
- heavily burdened
- to a considerable degree, to a great extent
- He relied heavily on the data collected by the others.
- heavily in debt
- He drank heavily.
- heavily tattooed
- in a manner designed for heavy duty
- heavily armed soldiers
- heavily armoured tanks
- heavily reinforced walls
- so as to be thick or heavy
- heavily built young men
- his heavily muscled arms
- in a laboured manner
- he breathed heavily