Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Sexually attracted solely or primarily to other members of the same sex.
- 1983: Michael W. Ross, Homosexuality and Social Sex Roles
- "Significant results indicate that Swedes would choose a more masculine partner the more homosexual they are, and that Finns would choose a more attractive partner the more homosexual they are."
- Pertaining to homosexuality, as a relationship, an attraction, a desire, etc.
- Intended for or used by homosexuals, as a nightclub, a bar, etc.
- A person who is attracted solely or primarily to others of the same sex.