Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An objectification of praiseworthiness, respect. (I.e., something that represents praiseworthiness, respect.)
- The center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon.
- An ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge.
- The privilege of playing first from the tee in golf.
- To show respect for.
- To conform to, abide by, act in accordance with (an agreement, request, or the like).
- To bestow an honor on a person