Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An optical or other representation of a real object; a graphic; a picture.
- A mental picture of something not real or not present.
- A file that contains all information needed to produce a live working copy. (see disk image, executable image and image copy)
- A characteristic of a person, group or company etc., style, manner of dress, how one is, or wishes to be, perceived by others.
- Something mapped to by a function.
- The number 6 is the image of 3 under f that is defined as f(x) = 2*x.
- The subset of a codomain comprising those elements that are images of something.
- The image of this step function is the set of integers.
- to represent symbolically
- To reflect, mirror
- To convert an idea to an image.
- To create a complete backup copy of a filesystem.