Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The force or energy of a collision of two objects.
- The hatchet cut the wood on impact.
- A forced impinging.
- His spine had an impingement; L4 and L5 made impact, which caused numbness in his leg.
- A significant or strong influence; an effect.
- His friend's opinon had an impact on his decision.
- Which concrete we use will have a tremendous impact on the building's statics.
- To compress; to compact; to press or pack together.
- If fecal incontinence is caused by impacted stool in the rectum, the impaction must be removed.
- To influence; to affect; to have an impact on.
- ''I can make the changes, but it will impact the schedule.
- To collide or strike.
- When the hammer impacts the nail, it bends.